- Postgraduate degree in International Dispute Resolution (Contentieux international des affaires), University of Paris XII, France.
- Master in Private Law, University of Nantes, France.
- Diploma of Notary, University of Aix-Marseille, France.
- Director of the Public International Law Advisory Group
Senior Lecturer at the Free Faculty of Law, Economics and Management of Paris (FACO)
- Head of Public International Law and Dispute Settlement at LCILP (2014-2016).
Individual Lawyer and counsel (2007-2014).
Senior Associate of the Banking and Finance practices of the law firms Rochelois Besins & Associés, Paris (2011-2013).
- Senior Associate of the Banking and Finance practices of the law firms Allez & Associés, Paris (2008-2010).
Human rights implications of international economic sanctions, in Masaiko Asada (ed), Economic Sanctions in International Law and Practice (London/New York: Routledge, 2019) 39-61.
UN Sanctions and International Financial Institutions’, in Larissa van den Herik (ed), Research Handbook on UN Sanctions and International Law (Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2017) 265-282.
Unilateral European Sanctions as Countermeasures: The Case of the EU Measures Against Iran’, in M. Happold and P. Eden (eds), Sanctions and Embargoes in International Law (Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2016) 37-65.
The Arbitration of Disputes Related to Foreign Investments Affected by Unilateral Sanctions’, in Ali Z Marossi and M Bassett (eds), Economic Sanctions under International Law (The Hague: T.M.C. Asser Press, 2015) 197-217.
Dealing with conflicting sanctions compliance obligations in financial transactions’ (2018) Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law 642-644.
Impact des sanctions internationales sur la documentation de financement : enjeux’, in (2018) La Semaine Juridique/édition Entreprise et Affaires, Issue 45, Study No. 1156.
The Doubtful Legality of US Extraterritorial Sanctions Applied to European Financial Institutions’ (2015) Revue Internationale des Services Financiers / International Review of Financial Services, 104-108 (with Régis Bismuth).