HCLA is a network of professionals consisting of individuals, institutions, and law firms across a wide range of disciplines. HCLA offers legal and arbitration services and organizes courses, conferences, and workshops in international law, trade & investment, international arbitration, due diligence, and risk management.
HCLA is currently offering an internship position for graduates in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, International Business and Management who would like to put their knowledge and experience into practice while performing business/marketing tasks at the HCLA office in The Hague.
Interns are involved in all aspects of the business works done by HCLA, including, but not limited to:
- Background research on various Business topics
- Market Analysis
- Drafting Business Plans
- Performing a variety of tasks that support HCLA experts in doing their work.
Duration and payment
- The duration of the internship may vary from a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 months.
- Internships at HCLA are preferably on a full-time basis.
- The assignments to be undertaken by the intern and the remuneration (stipend) to be paid by HCLA will be determined by HCLA and the intern and may vary depending on the intern’s skills and work experience.
- Candidates must be graduated from a recognized business school or be in the final stages of their Master program.
- Candidates must have a degree in either Business Administration, Marketing/ Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, International Business, or Management.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages, particularly European languages, is an asset.
- Candidates must be EU citizens or have a Dutch residence permit valid for at least six months.
- Selected applicants are responsible for meeting their immigration requirements, arranging their travel and accommodation, and obtaining personal insurance coverage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a letter of intent to [email protected] no later than June 10, 2021.
Please write “HCLA-Business Internship 2021” as the subject of your email.